~ The New Burger King ~
It’s time to bring some more savoury to the table. It’s time for a burger. I’m not going to pretend this is a recipe, or that I made any part of it. No, this is absolutely an assembly of parts. Excellent parts. And I put them all together to create something really quite smashing. And huge.
What I used:
- Genius Gluten Free Seeded Rolls
- Aberdeen Angus Beef Quarter Pounders*
- Streaky Bacon
- Avocado (mushed up with salt and pepper)
- Red Onion, sliced into rings
- Beef Tomato, thinly sliced
- Lettuce Leaves
- Tomato Salsa (like this one)
What you do with it:
Slice and lightly toast the buns, then top the bottom with lettuce leaves and tomato.
Fry your bacon in a saucepan with some oil just as you like it, set aside, and then cook your burger in the same pan.
Place your burger on the tomato, followed by the avocado. Top with the bacon, onion rings and tomato salsa, and finally the top of your bun.
And that’s it, you’re done.